Our in-house title attorneys handle surface, minerals, oil & gas, curative title, and transactions. We have attorneys licensed in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska.
Discuss Your Title Needs Now:
Ryan Jones, Firm Owner
405-888-2744, ext. 705
- Title attorneys for surface, minerals, or oil & gas interests
- Curative title work, including quiet title actions and probates if necessary
- In-house title opinion and landman experience
- Transactions and closings for both surface and minerals
- Landman services and experience (with juris doctor)
- Attorneys with licenses in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska
Spoke with Ryan during a very emotional time over property after a loved one passed and he went out of his way to quickly get back to me and and go above what other lawyers I reached out to were willing to do! I would use this company in the future and recommend them to any of my family and friends!
04:05 20 Jan 22
Wonderful service! The timing of making a deal can give us anxiety. Luke was so helpful with the purchase of our commercial property. He was very good at responding back and he will let us know when he can get back to us if he is busy with court etc. We are so happy with his service. He was very knowledgeable regarding our purchase agreement and give us a good feedback what need to be done or take out. Above all we were happy with his price, too.
23:36 18 Jan 22
Ryan was very thorough and on top of things.
23:34 31 Dec 21
I highly recommend Ryan Jones and his firmEfficient, responsive and easy to work with
17:20 31 Dec 21