Our in-house title attorneys handle surface, minerals, oil & gas, curative title, and transactions. We have attorneys licensed in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska.
Discuss Your Title Needs Now:
Ryan Jones, Firm Owner
405-888-2744, ext. 705
- Title attorneys for surface, minerals, or oil & gas interests
- Curative title work, including quiet title actions and probates if necessary
- In-house title opinion and landman experience
- Transactions and closings for both surface and minerals
- Landman services and experience (with juris doctor)
- Attorneys with licenses in Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, and Nebraska
Luke Luker gave me outstanding service in helping me transfer an inherited oil royalty account to a non-profit organization. He was supportive and very responsive in guiding me through the complicated process, and everything worked out fine, which was a relief since I do not reside in OK so everything had to be done by phone or electronically. I could not have done this without Luke and would highly recommend him for any legal needs regarding property or real estate.Sherrie Vavrichek
17:19 28 Apr 22
Luke at Jones property law absolutely did a fantastic job for my mother. He was timely, informative and clearly laid out all of the legal information in easy to understand language. I will be using this law firm in the future for any family matters or investments. I really appreciate how hard you fought for my mother Luke. Thank you!
00:50 27 Apr 22
Very informative and quick response.
00:03 15 Apr 22
I was in desperate need of rental advice on termination of a lease. Luke Luker would definitely be person I recommend for that. He is definitely passionate and was ready to start minute one on helping me resolve the issue. Won’t go wrong with Luke.
16:26 01 Apr 22