- Juris Doctor – University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance — Oklahoma City University
- License: Oklahoma Bar Association
- License: Colorado Bar Association
- Location: Centennial Office (serving Denver metro)
I grew up in Oklahoma City, and attended Oklahoma City University, where I majored in finance, and lettered in baseball. Subsequently, I graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, and worked for oil and gas firms in Oklahoma City and Denver. My legal background is in title, contract, and property law. I am passionate about problem solving and helping people traverse stressful legal situations.
I live in Denver with my wife, Sam, Winnie the golden retriever, and Lilah the cat. Away from work, I enjoy exploring the outdoors and hiking, reading, all types of sports, and cheering on the Oklahoma Sooners football team.