Enforce a security interest via foreclosure action, or obtain a money judgment.
Foreclosure is the legal avenue to enforce a security interest against real estate. As a property law firm, foreclosure is a key area of our practice. We provide high quality, responsive, and affordable foreclosure services, including money judgments for amounts owed.
“Ryan is very responsive and provides professional/sound advise while always keeping his client’s best interest in mind. All costs are openly discussed up front and requires no follow-up when taking action or providing deliverables to meet timelines. We appreciated his dedication to our case and would definitely recommend!”
Loan Document and Default Review
- Estimate: $225
- If necessary, includes up to 1 hours of attorney time to review the loan documents, verify the default, and review the ledger for amounts owed
- This is often necessary to determine whether foreclosure is warranted and the content of the default letter.
Foreclosure Demand Letter
- Estimate: $450
- Includes up to 2 hours of attorney time to draft and send a loan default and pre-foreclosure letter. Does not include extensive revisions or complex provisions (beyond 2 hours).
- This is necessary prior to filing a foreclosure action.
Hourly Advice or Dispute Services
- $225 / hour
- 15-minute increments
- By phone, email, or office
- Hourly billing applies to most litigation situations, but we can provide rough pricing estimates for different phases of the litigation process based on your situation.
Uncontested Foreclosure Action
- Estimate: $1,500 – $4,000 in attorney fees, plus $200 – $400 in filing fees and service fees
- Pricing varies widely depending on how many foreclosure defendants are necessary, the amount of the loan, and whether any negotiations occur.
Contested Foreclosure Action
- $225 / hour
- If any defendant contests or opposes the foreclosure action, then pricing is hourly and total cost depends on the nature and extent of the litigation.
- See our Litigation Services Page for more detail.