- Juris Doctor – Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Political Science – East Central University
- Associate’s Degree in Communications – McLennan Community College
- Admitted to Practice in All Oklahoma State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Oklahoma
- NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor
- Location: Oklahoma City Office
Justin “JT” Stevenson was born and raised in McKinney, Texas. Early into achieving his undergraduate degree, JT made the decision to pursue law school to better serve those around him. With a passion for helping others, JT attended Oklahoma City University School of Law and was elected by his classmates as the treasurer of the Student Bar Association and as a class officer. JT graduated in 2020 as a merit scholar and quickly took his place in the legal field as a litigation attorney. JT was recognized as one of Oklahoma’s Next Generation Under 30 for his practice of law in 2022. While he has gained experience in many different areas of law, JT has focused his practice to Real Estate Law, Sports Law, Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning. Additionally, JT is Certified by the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) as a Contract Advisor for professional athletes and uses that experience to better enrich his services to his everyday clients.