Why use this contract?
- It’s free, and it was built by a real estate attorney.
- Use our easy automated workflow to fill out the contract.
- Create a residential purchase and sale contract for real estate in Oklahoma.
- This automated contract can be used buyers, sellers, agents, and attorneys alike.
- It’s a great for sale by owner (FSB) contract solution.
How does it work?
- Use our automated document builder to create your contract
- Download the Word document and edit as necessary
- Sign the contract and move forward with the transaction.
- This is a residential purchase and sale contract for Oklahoma real estate.
- The contract should be used only with residential real estate, not with commercial property or raw land.
- You will answer a series of questions designed to help you fill out the contract accurately. You will then download, review, and adjust the documents as necessary before signing them.
- The automated workflow will also fill out any necessary supplements, such as a loan contingency supplement or a seller financing supplement (attachments to the main contract).
- The contract is based on and generally identical to the uniform purchase and sale contract published by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC), but OREC did not produce this document or workflow and takes no responsibility for it.
- You can download the agreement as a Word document and then further customize to your situation
- This is a legal Product, not a legal Service. See our Terms & Conditions on the difference between a legal Product and a legal Service.
Should you hire an attorney or use this automated contract?
This automated contract is not the same as hiring an attorney, and in some cases, you should hire an attorney. That is 100% your decision. Either way, we respect your decision about when to hire an attorney and when to use legal tools directly. If you decide you need legal advice, contact our attorneys. We can either represent you or help you find an appropriate attorney. Keep in mind that we charge separately for legal services, including any advice about how to use or interpret products purchased from our firm.
No attorney client relationship.
Document automation is very helpful, but it’s never perfect. You are responsible for reviewing this document, correcting it, customizing it as necessary, and using it appropriately. Usage of this document and the associated workflow does NOT create an attorney-client relationship with Jones Property Law. You must contact and hire an attorney at Jones Property Law to receive advice or legal services in connection with this document.
What if I have questions about the form?
We answer technical support questions for free (problems with payment or the download process). But if you need legal advice about how to use this form, how to interpret this form, or how to resolve your joint ownership issues, then you will need to hire an attorney. In that case, send us a message, and we can either represent you or refer you to an appropriate attorney.