We can help you sell your own house or a commercial property.
A 6% realtor’s commission can be $15,000 to $30,000 (or more). Our total transaction fees generally range from $1,500 to $3,000. We can guide you through the process and prepare all necessary documents.
Transaction can be stressful.
Real estate transaction can generate a lot of stress and anxiety. The contract is full of dates, deadlines, and details that impact your rights. You shouldn’t leave anything to chance, but you shouldn’t loose sleep over it either.
We’ll guide you to a successful closing.
Even if you don’t need an attorney for the entire transaction, you may appreciate the chance to talk through the process and learn what issues to look out for. Talking to a pro may help you shake the feeling that you’re missing something important.
“Ryan was very helpful in helping me understand my options in real estate contracts. He is one of the few lawyers that has a very good understanding of real estate law that I have talked to. Would definitely recommend.”
– Chris Treadway
Comprehensive Transaction Services
- Estimate: $2,250+
- Applies you’re not using an agent or a closing company
- Great for cash purchases
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft the contract, facilitate disclosures, review title work, provide advice, prepare the deed, and close the transaction
Transaction Services to Replace an Agent
- Estimate: $1,250
- Applies when you’re using not using a real estate agent, but you are using a closing company
- Great for FSBO situations
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft the contract, facilitate disclosures, review title work, and provide general advice
Transaction Review and General Advice
- Estimate: $625
- Applies when you’re already using a real estate agent and a closing company
- Includes up to 3 hours of attorney time to review the contract, review the title work, and provide general transaction advice
- $225 / hour
- 15-minute increments
- By phone, email, or office
New Contract Draft
- Estimate: $500
- Purchase & sale contract
- Customized for your transaction
- Estimate: $300 – $700
- Review an existing contract
- Provide feedback / suggestions
- Estimate: $750 – $1,500
- Includes up to 7 hours of attorney time to review the abstract and prepare a formal title opinion
- Determines whether the owner holds clean and marketable title
- Estimate: $1,250
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft a mortgage, promissory note, amortization schedule, and explain the seller financing structure
- Estimate: $400
- Applies when all you need is a transfer of title (not a full transaction)
- Includes up to 2 hours of attorney time to prepare and record a deed