Protect and organize your business assets with an LLC or business entity.
When you hire us to create or update an LLC, we not only handle the entire formation process, but we also explain how you should operate the entity to maintain the liability shield. Furthermore, our unique property law expertise allows us to tailor the LLC process to property owners and real estate professionals.
“Ryan helped me each step of the way regarding a new LLC I was setting up. It was my first Oklahoma LLC, so there were a few things I missed that he caught and advised me on. Very patient and receptive to my needs!”
— Alexander Kuhnke
Simple LLC Formation
- Estimate: $390 in attorney fees, plus $100 filing fee to the Secretary of State
- Simple single owner entity, or simple husband-wife style entity
- Includes up to 1.5 hours of attorney time to prepare the Operating Agreement, prepare and file Articles of Organization, and obtain a tax ID number (EIN) on your behalf
- This is a more thorough formation process than most online options
Complex Multi-Member LLC Formation
- Estimate: $500 – $1,000 in attorney fees for the basic formation process and assistance in structuring the agreement and rules among the business partners. Plus $100 filing fee to the Secretary of State.
- Includes up to 4.5 hours of attorney time to prepare the Operating Agreement, advise on custom business arrangements, file Articles of Organization, and obtain a tax ID number (EIN) on your behalf.
Layered Holding Company or Series LLC
- Estimate: $750+
- $225 / hour
- Advise on the usage of a series LLC, and form a series LLC if necessary
- Explain the usage of a holding company structure as opposed to a series LLC, and form a holding company and subsidiaries if necessary.