Complete a stress-free transaction with our real estate attorneys.
Hire us for just one task or let us guide the whole transaction. Either way, we’ll help you close the transaction smoothly.
Transactions are stressful.
Real estate transaction can generate a lot of stress and anxiety. The contract is full of dates, deadlines, and details that impact your rights. You shouldn’t leave anything to chance, but you shouldn’t loose sleep over it either.
Learn where the problems lie.
Even if you don’t need an attorney for the entire transaction, you may appreciate the chance to talk through the process and learn what issues to look out for. Talking to a pro may help you shake the feeling that you’re missing something important.
“Ryan assisted my firm with a loan closing, we had not previously done business in Oklahoma. Ryan was knowledgeable and responsive and helped us paper the transaction in a quick and cost effective manner. We will use Jones Property Law on all our future dealings in Oklahoma.”
Transaction Review and General Advice
- Estimate: $625
- Applies when you’re already using a real estate agent and a closing company
- Includes up to 3 hours of attorney time to review the contract, review the title work, and provide general transaction advice
Transaction Services to Replace an Agent
- Estimate: $1,250
- Applies when you’re not using a real estate agent, but you are using a closing company
- Great for FSBO situations
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft the contract, facilitate disclosures, review title work, and provide general advice
Comprehensive Transaction Services
- Estimate: $2,250
- Applies when you’re not using an agent or a closing company
- Great for cash purchases
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft the contract, facilitate disclosures, review title work, provide advice, prepare the deed, and close the transaction
- $225 / hour
- 15-minute increments
- By phone, email, or office
New Contract Draft
- Estimate: $500
- Purchase & sale contract
- Customized for your transaction
- Estimate: $300 – $700
- Review an existing contract
- Provide feedback / suggestions
- Estimate: $750 – $1,500
- Includes up to 7 hours of attorney time to review the abstract and prepare a formal title opinion
- Determines whether the owner holds clean and marketable title
- Estimate: $1,250
- Includes up to 6 hours of attorney time to draft a mortgage, promissory note, amortization schedule, and explain the seller financing structure
- Estimate: $400
- Applies when all you need is a transfer of title (not a full transaction)
- Includes up to 2 hours of attorney time to prepare and record a deed